This Guy has an Ego Problem : Don’t Insult The People Who Inspired You


So there is this certain person who came out and straight up insulted me right to my face. I don’t want to mention the person’s name because he’s probably too scared. ( his name rhymes with Zadi so we will just call him Zadi for now). So as you all know, I post daily blogs, or at least try to, and Zadi called me out for it and said that you post daily because you copy paste from other articles. Coming from a guy who literally copied my idea of making blogs, I find this statement to be very hilarious. It’s like a person gets arrested for punching someone and when the cops punch him, he scolds the cops themselves about why they shouldn't punch people.  It’s so hypocritical and egotistic to not even acknowledge the people who inspired you to do something and on top of that trying to get those very same people to stop their passions.



Zadi was trying to get views and wanted me to start posting weekly instead of daily so that his views would soon overtake mine. Which judging by the way you write, I don’t think you’re reaching 900 views anytime soon buddy. He also boasts often about how so many people from so many different countries read his blogs. This might be a shocker for you Zadi, but people don’t like your blogs. They are too long and too boring. Who even talks about secret societies anymore and how come most of your comments are titled ‘Unknown’. Is it that you’re trying to make yourself feel good by writing fake comments on your own blogs to fool others into believing how successful your fake, boring blog is?

If you are not getting any of the references about Zadi’s blog, here read it for yourselves but I warn you, they are extremely bad.

https://secretconspiracytheory.blogspot.com/

Don’t assume just because I was friends with you, you can just go ahead and insult me. I don’t know how your other fake friends treat you but with me, it’s nothing but the harsh truth you’re going to get.

In the end, I would just like to say that follow your dreams and passions no matter who says what. There are always gonna be people out there who will try to pull you down but ignoring these nobodies will make all the difference.

You want to reply to that huh, Zadi?

Also on a side note, make sure you are reading my rants on stupid people like Zadi on WriteMango the App! Reading about the latest news, stories and facts has never been easier. Download WriteMango the App on Google PlayStore! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Crime and Justice : The Origins of Thief Taker General Jonathan Wilde

A Look At History’s Greatest Fathers

How Pablo Escobar’s Hippos are still a problem in Colombia