Zadi Part Two : Life is Too Long to Have Grudges...

If you read the previous blog, you probably know about the whole Zadi conflict. I can only explain myself as to be outraged at the time because of the personal attacks but I realized that life is just too short to have grudges. Especially, stupid ones like these. I am actually glad now that there is someone that I can talk to regarding blogs because he is also part of the blogger community ( I know the blogger community is a term not used a lot). 

Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.” 
― Charlotte   Bronte


Sometimes views and numbers really get to our heads but at the end of the day they are just numbers. I want you to know Zadi that when I give you advice, it’s from my own experiences. Do take my advice with a grain of salt and if your gut says differently, always go with your gut.


So, Zadi, I am sorry and I want to simply forget this whole conundrum. In fact, I would like to ask you to collaborate with me on upcoming blogs. With your extensive research and my writing skills, I am sure the collaborated blog will be a massive success. 

The topic and format doesn’t bother me long as we are doing it together. 

- Your Friend and Fellow Blogger

Make sure you read my blogs on WriteMango the App! Reading the latest news, stories and facts has never been easier! Download WriteMango on Google PlayStore!

What do you think? Should Zadi and I collaborate? Write down your opinion in the comments below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of Crime and Justice : The Origins of Thief Taker General Jonathan Wilde

A Look At History’s Greatest Fathers

How Pablo Escobar’s Hippos are still a problem in Colombia